Dust Extraction System Installation
Cavmatic Industrial Dust & Fume Collectors
We are pleased to announce our range of Cavmatic Dust Collectors. Here’s just a few of the many benefits of our brand new range:
- All our dust collectors are manufactured in the UK.
- Full range of sizes to suit all airflow requirements.
- All our dust collectors can be offered to ATEX standard to ST1 & ST2, and can be provided with full certification.
- Cavendish Dust Collectors have 30 years of experience in supplying, servicing and maintaining dust extraction systems and services to industry.
Our Range of Dust Collectors and Extractors
- Reverse Jet Dust Collectors.
- Technical Advice, Evaluation and Sizing for all customers.
- Downflow and Crossflow dust Collectors, to suit specific processes.
- Unicell style Dust Collector.
- Full turnkey installations, Large & Small.
Extraction After Market Services
We also provide a wide range of aftermarket services for all types of dust collectors as well as our own.Here are just a few of the aftermarket services we provide for all Dust Collectors systems:
- Replacement Filter Cartridges & Bags
- Cartridge & Bag Installation
- Maintenance of Dust Collectors
- LEV Inspections, by qualified P601 & P602 Engineers.
- Service Inspections and Health Checks.
How Our Dust Collectors Can Help You
If you would like to discuss our dust collectors or find out how we can help you create a dust management plan, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to get in touch with us today on +44 0116 3190152 or use the contact form below.
Or if you require any technical advice, or need to discuss your project, please ask for Paul Roberts, our Technical & Sales Marketing Manager.